PROVISION OF SERVICES REGULATION INFORMATION
NAME: Appliance Repair/A Joshi.
LEGAL FORM: Sole trader.
SERVICE: Appliance repair/Home repair services.
POSTAL ADDRESS: 9 Grange avenue, Stanmore, Middlesex HA7 2JA
TELEPHONE: 0208 907 0834 / 07855 211739
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- All quoted prices are inclusive of VAT if applicable. Cost of parts required to carry out a successful repair will be extra and are not included in the labour charge quoted. The duration of an on-site Repair/Diagnostic visit does not affect the labour charge applied. Our labour fee is fixed for all Repair/ Diagnostic visits.
- The customer agrees that payment for services, unless made in advance, is non-refundable and parts or equipment fitted or supplied will be replaced only if found faulty and/or covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
- If payment is not received by the relevant due date we may charge the Customer interest on any overdue amount (on a daily basis) from the due date of payment to the date of actual payment (both dates inclusive) at the rate of three (3) percent per day.
- All payments made by the Customer to us shall be in pound sterling in immediately available funds. Only reasonable disputes regarding set-off or counter-claims will be considered.
- The Customer agrees to make all payments due under this contract irrespective of any dispute or claim the Customer may have with or against any third party.
- We shall not be liable for any claims regarding the physical functioning of the equipment serviced or parts installed outside of the 6 month warranty period nor for any fault(s) caused by but not limited to Customer’s negligence, lack of knowledge or misuse of the appliance. However, this does not affect your statutory rights.
- We shall not be liable for any claims regarding delayed part deliveries or inability of a supplier to provide part (s) ordered by The Customer.
- Our liability of any kind with respect to the services, including any negligence or delay in delivery of service on its part, or loss of equipment or media, shall be limited to the quoted price for the services.
- The maximum aggregate liability to the Customer whether in contract, tort or otherwise for any direct loss or damage including to tangible property suffered by the Customer as a result of any default of us shall be limited in aggregate to the lesser of £1000 or an amount equal to the sums paid by the Customer under the Contract during the preceding 12 months.
- While we will make every effort to preserve the integrity of any equipment under repair (in line with our duty of care), the Customer agrees not to hold AJ Appliances Limited responsible for any accidental damages to the equipment in its possession including but not limited to surface scratches, deformations and cracks.
APPLICABLE LAW: Unless otherwise agreed ,English law,with the English courts having exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any claim ,dispute, or difference concerning the service and any matter arising from it
WORK GUARANTEE: All repair works guaranteed for a minimum of 6 months from date of completion. This cover all parts and labour. This does not include faults arising as a result of misuse or deliberate damage.12 month warranties are available on some repairs and you would be advised on these at the time.
COMPLAINTS: In the extremely unlikely event of your having to make a complaint,these can be made by contacting A Joshi at the above address. Where we are unable to resolve your complaint using our own complaints procedure, as a Which? Trusted trader we use Dispute Resolution Ombudsman for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event that we cannot remedy your complaint to your satisfaction you may wish to refer your complaint to them. If you wish to do so please contact Which? Trusted traders in the first instance on 0333 241 3209.